Monday, September 2, 2013

Pups, Pears, Preschool, Pumpkins

Pictured below are my girlie poos with our neighbor's dog. We let him out on weekdays while his owners are at work. I like to send them a photo to let them know he's been out. This one is from last Friday. In preparation for the photo, I asked Koby (the dog) to sit down. Here is what happened next... 
 

Not only did Koby NOT sit for me but both girls immediately did! I honestly could not stop laughing about this, especially since my girls never listen to me and I was asking Koby to sit, not them!!

~~~

Further below is a crocheted pear. I made her for a sweetie that I know. I found this pattern on Ravelry but bought it on Etsy. It's by anapaulaoli and you can find it HERE. Included are eight more ami food patterns, ALL of which are cute. Currently, I am torn between the little egg, the pancake and the coffee cup. But knowing me, I'll eventually crochet them all so no reason to hem and haw.

Next is a SUPER fun project I'm making Nora, in honor of her first week of Preschool. Oh my gosh, I can't believe her first day is tomorrow. I'M FREAKING OUT A LITTLE BIT RIGHT NOW!! I'm hoping to finish up her little owlie tonight so I can gift it to her tomorrow a.m.


And last but not least, here is GROUCHY PUMPKIN. This one is just for my Nick. He is always teasing that everything I make has a giant happy face on it. He's right, of course...or he was up until now. This pissed off pumpkin is just for you, Bear :)


No comments:

Post a Comment