Thursday, October 3, 2013

Just Getting Started







So far Fall has been full of great things. My mom and I took the girls to kiddie park, my bff and I went to a local spot for some festive fun and Nick and I will be taking the girls to look for pumpkins soon :) Oh how I love this time of year. I've been making a huge effort to take advantage of the season.

 

I've also decided to push the reset button on some things here at home. I'm taking the Orange Rhino Challenge. There's a badge to the left of this post, if you'd like to check it out. It's a challenge to eliminate the yelling and show more of the loving. Needless to say, I LOVE my kids but sometimes the stress and negativity get in the way of me showing them that. I'm taking this challenge b/c I believe it can improve my relationship with my girls and they are so WORTH that.





Another fun thing that I'm doing this Fall is participating in some Ami Swaps. I crochet an amigurumi and mail it to someone in the group and they do the same for me. Here's what I got in the mail last month :) Super cute!!! I don't have any photos of the ami that I sent but it was a little bird. I've signed up for two swaps this October. I can't wait to get started making them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment